Schoolfield update

Hard to believe we are wrapping up our first year in Boise already. We have been very blessed, with yet another beautiful place to live. Matt's practice is going well. He is staying busy and enjoying his work. I am working for a small subacute rehab about 2 miles from our house. Trevor loves preschool and is getting ready for the "big" montessori school (pending 100% potty training!) Check out Trevor's new shirt below for our additional news.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Trip to Phoenix


Nice weather!!!

Cousins

Lots of fun playing

Eating out for uncle bill's b-day
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Today: In Seven said...

Stumbled in and just wanted to say hi. Wow, what a big boy, very adorable. I also like that picture by the coast of Oregon!

I would like to invite you to leave a comment on my blog. At my blog I ask people to tell me about their day in seven words or less. Just leave me a comment with your seven words, you can do it anonymously. If you'd rather not, then have a nice day.

sister sheri said...

Oh! What darling photos! So good to see your precious boy... hope all is well.

Shelly said...

I love the picture of him in his cap! Too cute.