Schoolfield update

Hard to believe we are wrapping up our first year in Boise already. We have been very blessed, with yet another beautiful place to live. Matt's practice is going well. He is staying busy and enjoying his work. I am working for a small subacute rehab about 2 miles from our house. Trevor loves preschool and is getting ready for the "big" montessori school (pending 100% potty training!) Check out Trevor's new shirt below for our additional news.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter-I enjoyed my first EASTER!!!




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Erin, Jeff and Sam said...

Trevor looks very handsome! I'm happy to hear you had a nice Easter and can't wait to see you soon!

sister sheri said...

Cute as ever!

Unknown said...

Hey guys! Oh my goodness, Trevor is so beautiful! It brightened my day to see him! How sweet! I volunteer at Avera in the neonatal intensive care unit and I had meetings in Sioux Falls today so I stopped and rocked babies today. Every time I am there it turns my whole perspective on life around......it's amazing and such a blessing to be surrounded by these little people at the start of their lives. And whether they have a rough start or they are blessed to be healthy, they are all such miracles. We should all be so thankful for our health and the health of those we love. Trevor looks so healthy and happy! Keep up the great work! Take care and thanks for the update!