Schoolfield update

Hard to believe we are wrapping up our first year in Boise already. We have been very blessed, with yet another beautiful place to live. Matt's practice is going well. He is staying busy and enjoying his work. I am working for a small subacute rehab about 2 miles from our house. Trevor loves preschool and is getting ready for the "big" montessori school (pending 100% potty training!) Check out Trevor's new shirt below for our additional news.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Trevor's new tshirt

Trevor is very proud to make the announcement that in December he will be a big brother. His shirt reads "I'm going to be a big brother"


5 comments:

sister sheri said...

Congratulations, Heather!!! and Matt and Trevor!

Pamela and Keith said...

WOW! Congratulations! What exciting news. I hope you are feeling well.

Amy Liz said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for all of you. :)

Tamara T. said...

Congrats on the new addition!!! I hope you are all adjusting well!!!...but I've been checking the blog for a new update and photos...I'd love to see the new cutie!!! :)
Miss you!

faith said...

I'm guessing there's a new baby in the house by now! Hope you are all well!